We are looking for an experienced Lead Producer who will be working in close collaboration with Development studios, colleagues from Production, Marketing and Publishing departments.
- To work on a day to day basis with external development teams of a variety of sizes and internal Product Marketing & Publishing teams to create great games;
- Create clarity for the game team by working collaboratively with stakeholders and content developers to drive requirements and outcomes;
- Creating and managing production plans, ensuring that the creative vision of the game is maintained during development, as well as overseeing the quality in milestone deliveries;
- Progress tracking;
- Making sure the team works as efficiently as possible with processes that support delivery of milestones as well as a healthy work environment.
- Coaching & supporting of the team;
- Ensuring good communication and working relationships with all stakeholders, team members and external partners by communicating goals, plans and requirements.
- 5+ years of Games Development experience, as a Producer;
- At least one AA or Big Indie game launched;
- Team management experience;
- Experience in project management with a good understanding of planning scheduling, process, tracking and resource allocation;
- Strong organizational, Verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written english;
- Experience with working with outsourcing partners is considered as an advantage;
- Sincere interest for the game development industry.